Our advanced computer and internal check is the next level of analysis that ensures AAMCO Panama City Beach, FL technicians will only fix what needs fixing. Many transmission problems start in the computer system of today's highly technical, computer-controlled vehicles - your transmission receives the wrong signals from your vehicle's computer system. The AAMCO Computer and Internal Check Service is performed to determine if an electronic component is affecting your transmission's shifting or overall performance and includes:
- Using a computer system scanner to retrieve any trouble codes and to determine the probable cause. All critical computer systems in the vehicle are checked for trouble codes because a variety of systems could cause driveability issues.
- Reviewing the computer system data against our proprietary AAMCO technical database - the most extensive transmission computer indication source available anywhere.
- Connecting the AAMCO Kwiktest PlusBox to see whether the problem is inside or outside of the transmission in the computer system.
Your certified AAMCO Panama City Beach, FL technician will also:
- Check the electronic components
- Check the solenoids and sensors
- Check the wiring that affects the transmission, solenoids and sensors
Your AAMCO Panama City Beach, FL certified technician can then determine if an electronic component or part needs to be replaced and make a recommendation for whatever service is necessary. It is our comprehensive analytic approach that sets AAMCO apart, so that you only get the repairs you need and your car, truck or SUV is back on the road as soon as possible.
AAMCO Panama City Beach, FL
OUR ADDRESS21929 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed